Updated Winter Flight information about Eagle Airport
Did you know you can fly non-stop into the Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) – located a hop, skip and a jump from Vail and Beaver Creek – from 12 major North American cities this winter?
Think it’s too expensive? Think again. Oftentimes, flights into Vail/Eagle are comparable in price to flying in and out of Denver International Airport (DIA) when you factor in longer (and more costly) shuttles, rental cars and other travel costs.
This season’s non-stop flight line-up includes: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York/JFK, Newark, Phoenix, Toronto and Washington DC. Flights are services by Air Canada, American, Delta and United.
Even if you don’t live it one of these major cities, it may be worth researching one-stop connections. The convenience of landing mere minutes away from your hotel, condominium or rental home is worth the effort.
When you fly into Vail/Eagle you skip the hassles of a large, international airport – trains shuttling you between gates and the main terminal or baggage claim, long waits at the luggage carousel, thousands of fellow travelers vying for the same restrooms, snacks, shuttles and rental cars…you get the idea.
Eagle County Regional Airport is a little slice of heaven. Fly in; land; step off the plane; walk a few feet to the restroom and – just beyond – baggage claim. Pick up your luggage; grab your shuttle or rental car (on-site) and away you go. In just 30 minutes you’ll catch your first glimpse of your home-away-from-home.
Summer travel to Vail/Eagle is simpler too, thanks to non-stop flights from four major cities: Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston and Los Angeles.
So, don’t simply assume DIA is your best option. Do a little research and save your sanity. Vail/Eagle can be an easy alternative to the common hassles of major airports.
Learn more at www.FlyVail.com.
Limit your time traveling and maximize your time in the mountains with the introduction of several non-stop flights to the Eagle County airport located just 30 miles west of Vail. 12 major cities will have direct flight access to Eagle County including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York/Kennedy, Phoenix, Toronto, and Washington Dulles. With the addition of 13 daily non-stop flights (5 additional on the weekends) visitors have the convenience of more direct flight options than ever before! The airport offers multiple one-stop connections from over 250 cities worldwide making it the number one choice for frequent guests of the Vail area. Winter 2016-2017 will introduce direct service by major carriers Air Canada, American, Delta and United. For more information and current flight schedules, visit www.flyvail.com
Major Changes Beginning December 2016
- New non-stop flights from Phoenix on American Airlines, daily December 15 – January 8, Wednesday/Saturday January 11 – February 11, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday February 15 – April 2.
- New Washington DC-Dulles Saturday flights on United Airlines December 24 – April 1.
- United Chicago service will be daily December 16 – January 3, then every Saturday + Sunday Februay 18 – April 2.
- American will add a 3rd daily Dallas flight December 15 – January 8.
- Air Canaday Saturday service from Toronto will return February 4 – March 25.
Limited Time Special Flight Sales
New Phoenix non-stop flights to Vail and Beaver Creek on American Airlines from $234.20 round-trip!
- Daily flights December 15 through January 8 .
- Wednesday/Saturday flights January 11-February 11.
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday flights February 15-April 2.
- 14 day advance purchased required.
- Subject to availability, seats are extremely limited, fare may increase at any time
American Airlines Fare Sale for Early Season and Mid-Winter Travel to EGE.
- Save up to $100 per ticket on American Airlines flights to Vail/Beaver Creek.
- The lowest discounts apply for travel midweek: Flying to EGE anytime Sunday through Wednesday, and departing from EGE anytime Tuesday through Friday.
- Valid travel dates include November 18-December 24, 2016, and January 8 through March 10, 2017.
- 21 day advance purchase required.
- Subject to availability, may not apply in all markets, seats are limited and fares may increase at any time.